Instant pot stuff
- Could be jazzed up some, but good.
- Separate chicken; defrost in water if needed
- Figure average weight of pieces (use package weight and quantity, so 1lb for 2 pieces → 8oz/ea)
- Put in ipot with 1cup chicken broth or water
- Seal; run on manual for time:
- 6-8oz: 12 minutes
- 9-10oz: 14 minutes
- 11-12oz: 16 minutes
- Let it naturally depressurize for 10min
- Check to ensure core is 165 F or greater
Note: total cook time is pressurization time (~10min) + cook time (12-16 minutes) + depressurization time (10min), so ~32-36 minutes total.
instant_pot_stuff.txt · Last modified: 2021/09/19 07:01 by tkbletsc