BCP Apple Pie
- 6-10 apples, peeled, in 8ths or smaller
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
Crumb top (can be doubled for more happiness):
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick butter
- pinch of salt
You also need:
- A pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Combine crumb ingredients, then microwave to melt the butter. Mix until it forms crumbs of varying size.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Top with crumbs.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce to 350 degrees bake for 50 minutes.
bcp_apple_pie.txt · Last modified: 2013/06/16 06:56 by tkbletsc