Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 450.
- Mix Bisquick, garlic powder, milk and cheese until well blended.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Combine butter, garlic powder, old bay, parsley and salt.
- Melt in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Brush top of biscuits with butter mix.
red_lobster_cheese_biscuits.txt · Last modified: 2010/05/08 18:34 by tkbletsc