Table of Contents
- 1lb ground beef
- ~0.9lb elbow macaroni
- Some of ketchup
- 1 tbsp of mustard or ground mustard seed
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper?
- Sticky Fingers Memphis BBQ sauce (optional)
- Brown 1lb ground beef, drain
- Add beef to pot with ~0.9lb elbow macaroni
- Add water to just nearly cover
- Stir in a bunch of ketchup, a bit of mustard, and spices (a bunch of paprika, some chili power, maybe some cumin, maybe a bit of cayenne pepper). Optionally add a dash of Sticky Fingers Memphis BBQ sauce.
- Cook until noodles are done
- Add ketchup to taste
neal_s_goo-lash.txt · Last modified: 2013/06/16 06:59 by tkbletsc