BCP Apple Pie Pockets
- 3 boxes Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box (4 crusts)
- 4-5 apples → 4 cups finely chopped apples
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp lime juice
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unroll all four pie crusts on work surface. Cut each crust into quarters, making 16 total wedges.
- Roughly peel and finely chop apples. Mix apples, sugar, salt, flour, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Top half of each crust wedge with 1/3 cup apple mixture. Fold untopped sides of wedges over filling. With fork, press edges to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut several small slits in top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cool.
bcp_apple_pie_pockets.txt · Last modified: 2013/06/16 06:55 by tkbletsc