A1 Chuck Roast
- Chuck roast
- Worcestershire sauce
- Small bottle of A1 sauce
- Pan sear the roast in oil (optional)
- Put in crockpot with worchestershire sauce, a small bottle of A1 sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. (Guess at the amounts, write here when it works)
- Cook on high for 30-60 minutes
- Reduce to low and cook for 5+ hours
- It'll fall apart & you eat it. Good as a sandwich, with veggies, etc.
If you do the above, but include potatoes, carrots, and onions, it becomes a pot roast.
a1_chuck_roast.txt · Last modified: 2013/06/16 07:37 by tkbletsc